Part Time – Fixed Term
Grocery Store - General Sales Assistant
Location: Dungloe, County Donegal
An excellent opportunity exists for a part time Sales Assistant in one of the North West’s most established retail merchants.
We are looking for an ambitious, presentable, energetic individual who has an ability to work at a high intensity to join the successful team in our Supermarket based in Dungloe on a fixed term basis of three months.
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience in a similar customer facing environment and possess excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Applicants must be over 18 years of age
- Dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service in order to maximise sales and customer retention
- Fluent & Articulate English Speaker
- Ability to work off own initiative on a daily basis
- Medium to heavy lifting will be required as part of this role
- A knowledge of computers (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to converse in Irish (preferred but not essential)
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
HR Department, Templecrone Agricultural Co-operative Society, Main Street, Dungloe, Co.Donegal.
Closing Date for receipt of application: Sunday 17th September 2017.
Forward completed application forms and C.V.'s to email@example.com