Grocery Store Manager
Permanent -Full time
An excellent opportunity exists in one of the North West’s most well established retailers. We are expanding our grocery and hardware business and we seek to recruit a high calibre, self motivated Grocery Store Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of a busy grocery store with full Profit and Loss accountability.
- Managerial experience in a busy retail environment essential
- Experience of high level turnover
- Ability to work with “a hands” on approach.
- Excellent leadership skills: Must be able to manage and develop a team
- Experience in a demanding and energetic role
- Experience with Profit and Loss accountability
Key Skills, Attributes and Responsibilities:
- An ability to coach, mentor, develop and motivate a team
- Ability to carry out the company’s strategic objectives
- To have a strong work ethic and strive to be the best
- To take ownership of the store, and have full responsibility of stock control, wastage, profit margins, employee development and customer care.
- Determination and self-confidence to drive sales and productivity forward
- Thrive on achieving exceptional results whilst working to strict deadlines, and always leading from the front
- The ability to deliver store sales and targets
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and have an ability to maintain high levels of customer service satisfaction
- To understand commercial performance, driving sales and cost management and waste control.
- Conversational Irish would be an advantage but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV accompanied by a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to HR Department, The Cope, Main Street, Dungloe, Co. Donegal
APPLICATIONS TO BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN – MONDAY 10TH APRIL AT 12PM
Click here to download application form (PDF Format)
Forward completed application forms and C.V.'s to email@example.com or by post to:
Templecrone Agricultural Co-operative Society