Builders Providers Warehouse
Yard Sales Assistant
An excellent opportunity exists for a Warehouse & Yard Sales Assistant in one of the North West’s most established retailers.
We are looking for an energetic and well organised professional to join our successful team in our Builders Providers based in Dungloe.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a customer facing environment and possess excellent customer care skills with a good knowledge of the construction industry.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Dealing with trade and retail customers and providing excellent customer service
- Handling of heavy goods.
- Liaise with internal departments
- Full clean driving licence to include, at least, category C1 preferred.
- Hiab Training Certificate would be an advantage
- Forklift Licence would be preferred.
- Fluent & articulate English speaker.
- Irish language an advantage.
- Excellent telephone manner with clear and precise communication skills
- A knowledge of the construction industry and construction related products would be an advantage
- Basic computer skills required.
If you would like to apply for this role,
please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or by post to:
HR Department, The Cope, Main Street, Dungloe, Co.Donegal.
Closing date for applications: Friday July 7th 2017 at 5pm
Click here to download application form (PDF Format)
Forward completed application forms and C.V.'s to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Templecrone Agricultural Co-operative Society