Deli Manager – Full time
An excellent opportunity exists in one of the North West’s most well established retailers. We are looking to expand our grocery business and we are looking to recruit a high calibre, self-motivated Café and Deli Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of a busy café and deli set in a bustling grocery store.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a deli or kitchen environment essential, experience at a manger level would be an advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills: Must be able to manage and develop a team.
- Experience in a demanding and energetic role with an ability to work at a high intensity.
- Stock and ordering systems and procedures.
- Ability to maximise sales and margin whilst minimising waste.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- An ability to manage, coach, mentor, develop and motivate the deli team.
- Flexible with proven ability in managing all aspects of a deli and café.
- To have a strong work ethic, strive to be the best and lead by example.
- Ensure full compliance with all food hygiene policies, HACCP and Health & Safety requirements.
- Creating and maximising promotions to encourage sales and footfall.
- The ability to strive towards increased sales and targets and outperform set targets.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to maintain high levels of customer service satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain and improve department standards.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team.
Please apply with full C.V and covering letter to:
Email: email@example.com or Mail: H.R Officer, The Cope, Main Street, Dungloe, Co. Donegal
Builders Providers & Homeware General Manager
(Trade, Retail & Sales)
Permanent: Full Time Position
Location: Dungloe, County Donegal
An excellent opportunity exists for a Builders Providers Manager in the Templecrone Cooperative Agricultural Society Limited better known as The Cope. Established in 1906, the Cope is recognised as one of the North West’s most established retailers. The Cope prides itself on its diverse retail portfolio, serving the community of West Donegal and beyond. This is a full time, permanent role, reporting to the Chief Executive.
We are looking for an energetic and well organised professional to join our successful team managing our Builders Providers based in Dungloe. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a similar role and possess a good knowledge of the construction industry and associated products within the retail sector.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- An ability to manage, coach, mentor, develop and motivate a team of over 20 employees.
- Overseeing all operations at the store to ensure sales, revenue and customer service targets are achieved.
- Strong understanding of category, pricing and margin management essential.
- Driving the Sales Team to deliver a friendly, open and enthusiastic service to all customers.
- Developing a culture of continuous improvement across the business.
- Experience in setting, managing and communicating financial reports
- Able to identify, analyse and interpret operational reports and create commercially focused action plans to improve profitability.
- Fluent & articulate English speaker.
- A knowledge of the construction industry and construction related products essential.
- Good working knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office and computer skills essential.
- Irish language an advantage.
- Full profit and loss accountability.
Credentials and Experience: Qualifying candidates should be self-motivated, flexible individuals with excellent inter-personal skills, who can create and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels. The position requires a professional approach to the role.
Salary: Negotiable and will reflect the relevant experience and qualifications held.
Applications by CV and cover letter to be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Human Resources