Business Manager - Menswear
Dungloe, County Donegal
An opportunity exists due to advancement for a Business Professional in the Templecrone Cooperative Agricultural Society Limited better known as The Cope. Established in 1906, the Cope is recognised as one of the leading retailers in the North West of Ireland. The Cope prides itself on its diverse retail portfolio, serving the community of North West Donegal and beyond.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Managing all aspects of a fast-paced department, liaising closely with team members and management.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the store, achieving sales targets and KPI's
- A keen sense of fashion is required, with relevant knowledge of current styles and trends.
- Inspiring a team and training staff to reach maximum performance and team motivation in order to achieve targets.
- Develop and build customer relationships which promotes brand loyalty whilst delivering excellence in customer service
- Requires strong organisational skills and ability to purchase and manage stock.
- An understanding of marketing, promotions and store development
- Good knowledge of computers and online trading would be preferred.
- Ensure that procedures and legal requirements pertaining to health, safety, hygiene, security and personnel are adhered to and that all necessary procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends.
Credentials and Experience
Experience in a retail fashion management role would be preferred. An individual with good organisational skills, excellent communication skills with the ability to lead by example. The individual will have strong leadership and team management skills with an ability to demonstrate a fashion product knowledge. Excellent customer service skills and an ability to build good relationships with customers, team and suppliers essential. A proficiency in Microsoft office packages is required. Qualifying candidates should be self- motivated, ambitious and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
Salary: Negotiable and will reflect any previous experience and/or qualifications held.
Applications by CV and cover letter to be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com for the attention of Human Resources before Friday 23rd June 2023.
Final Closing Date for receipt of application: Friday 23rd June 2023