Ecommerce coordination at The Cope is a diverse role responsible for the management of thecope.ie website, it’s sales, and development. The website is platformed on Shopify which makes web development an advantage but not a necessity for regular upkeep of the site. Knowledge of the Shopify platform is also a distinct advantage but the platform is user friendly.
Acting as a sales channel for the departments that are on the website means maintaining good communication and teamwork with all departments, working closely with clothing and homeware departments as the main product offering on the website. Listing product for sale on the website, processing and shipping orders and upkeep of the site being the main responsibilities as well as working with marketing to deliver targeted and relevant traffic to the site also being a key element.
Responsibilities for eCommerce Co-ordinator
- Assisting customers with online enquiries / sales/ order enquiries
- Assisting customers in-store with collections / alternatives
Daily Online Management
- Online Order processing
- Liaise with Departments to secure stock for online orders
- Package and ship online orders, process returns, exchanges, refunds
- Post sales to accounting system
- Website inventory
- Update website inventory daily
- Upload products
- Weekly / Monthly reporting on financial performance and website data
- Analysis of website data to inform improvements
- Creation of new pages / collections
- Monitoring of apps and their impact
- User Experience changes
- Visual Updates
Reviewing data from all of the above to formulate online development strategies to maximize sales and positive development of the Online activities in the business.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team, please apply with full C.V and covering letter to: HR@thecope.ie