Foodstore Store General Assistant
An excellent opportunity exists for full time and part time General Sales Assistants in one of the North West’s most established retail merchants.
The role requires an individual who is encouraged to work off their own initiative and will include working front of house, on the shop floor, stocking and ordering. We are looking for ambitious, presentable, energetic people who have an ability to work at a high intensity to join the successful team in our Foodstore based in Dungloe.
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience in a similar customer facing environment and possess excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service in order to maximise sales and customer retention
- Stock ordering, purchases, dealing with suppliers and buying practices are all part of this role.
- Successful candidates must be flexible to work a roster within the opening hours of the business.
- Fluent & articulate English speaker with good communication skills.
- Ability to work off own initiative on a daily basis
- Medium to heavy lifting will be required as part of this role
- A knowledge or understanding of computers is required and training will be provided.
- Stock rotations, stock holding, store standards is a crucial part of this position.
- Ability to converse in Irish (preferred but not essential)
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team. Please call instore for an application form or apply with full C.V and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing Date for receipt of applications: 13th May 2022.