Grocery Store Manager - Permanent - Full Time
An excellent opportunity exists in one of the North West’s most established retailers. We are currently seeking a high calibre, self motivated Business Manager for our Falcarragh Foodstore. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of a busy grocery store with full Profit and Loss accountability.
- Managerial experience in a similar retail environment preferred
- Experience of high-level turnover
- Ability to work with “a hands on” approach.
- Excellent leadership skills: Must be able to manage and develop a team
- Experience in a demanding and energetic role
- Experience with Profit and Loss accountability preferred
Key Skills, Responsibilities:
- Ability to carry out the company’s business objectives and strive to achieve targeted results.
- To have a strong work ethic always striving to be the best.
- Ability to lead, manage and inspire a team of up to 15 staff members when on duty.
- Commitment to the organisation with full ownership of the store, with responsibility for cash, stock control, waste, profit margins, employee development, recruitment and customer care.
- The determination and self-confidence to drive sales and productivity.
- Knowledge of the retail grocery industry and current trends preferred.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent communication and people management skills.
- Good understanding of weekly financial reports with an ability to develop, measure and deliver key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Computer literacy essential.
- Good knowledge of the EPOS system (Retail Solutions) an advantage.
- Be fluent in the English language both written and spoken. Irish would be an advantage.
- Be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your application in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 10th OF SEPTEMBER 2022