An excellent opportunity exists for a Marketing Assistant in one of the North West’s most established retail businesses. We are looking for an ambitious, and energetic individual who has an ability to work at a high intensity to join our successful team in Dungloe.
Responsibilities for Marketing Assistant
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assist with the production of marketing materials
- Help organise and coordinate marketing events, brochures, publications, videos.
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyse relevant trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Work as part of a team, communicating with multiple departments
- Assist with administration and budget maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, graphic design or related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV accompanied by a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 13th April 2022.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 13th May 2022