The successful candidate will ideally have experience in the construction sector and have previous sales experience, a full clean drivers licence would be preferred.
- Dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service in order to maximise sales and customer retention, developing and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Prepare and process quotations, ensuring accuracy on pricing.
- Processing incoming communication regarding quotations.
- Following up with customers regarding quotes issued.
- Ability to source new business.
- Liaise with internal teams and departments and ensuring transfer of knowledge and issues
- Fluent & Articulate English Speaker
- Excellent Telephone manner with clear and precise communication skills
- A good working knowledge of computers required.
- A sound knowledge of the construction industry would be advantageous.
- Maintaining and providing reports as required.
- Assisting the customer service team as required.
- A full clean drivers licence would be preferred.
Key Attributes & Skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven negotiation and selling skills
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, mathematical accuracy and general competence with numbers.
- Attention to detail and results orientated
- Proven ability to develop sales opportunities and close sales
- Professional and customer focused individual
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team, please apply with full C.V and covering letter to: HR@thecope.ie
Closing Date for receipt of applications: SUNDAY 31st JULY 2022
Late applications may not be accepted, this will be at the discretion of Management.