Sales Representative (Permanent – Full time)
An excellent opportunity exists for a Sales Representative in one of the North West’s most established retail merchants. We are looking for a professional individual capable of working off their own initiative to join our successful sales team in our Builders Providers based in Dungloe.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in the construction sector and must have previous sales experience, with a full clean drivers licence essential (Category C & D Licence advantageous).
- Dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service in order to maximise sales and customer retention.
- Ability to source new business accounts.
- Drive sales and profitability through new business opportunities.
- Liaise with internal departments
- Fluent & Articulate English Speaker
- Excellent Telephone manner with clear and precise communication skills
- A good working knowledge of computers
- A sound knowledge of the construction industry is essential.
- Prepare and process quotations.
- Maximise customer retention through developing relationships with key accounts and following up new customers to create sales.
Key Attributes & Skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven negotiation and selling skills
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proven attention to detail and results orientated
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Highly motivated with an assertive manner
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexible, adaptable and enthusiastic individual with the will to succeed
- Proven ability to develop sales opportunities and close sales
- Ability to take ownership and resolve issues
- Professional and customer focused individual
- Ability to collect debt from suppliers in a professional manner.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours/days.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team, please apply with full C.V and covering letter to: HR@thecope.ie
Closing Date for receipt of applications: SUNDAY 9th October 2022