Email: email@example.com or Mail: H.R Officer, The Cope, Main Street, Dungloe, Co. Donegal
Sales Assistant - Builders Providers
Permanent Full Time Position
Templecrone Co-operative Agricultural Society Ltd
Location: Dungloe, County Donegal
An excellent opportunity exists for a Sales Assistant in one of the North West’s most established retailers. We are looking for an energetic and well organised individual to join our successful team in our Builders Providers based in Dungloe.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a customer facing environment and possess excellent customer care skills together with a good knowledge of the building industry and associated products.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Liaise with customers, suppliers and internal departments in order to provide a timely service.
· Excellent customer service skills in a similar retail environment.
· Attention to detail, ensuring speedy processing of orders and queries
· Excellent telephone manner with clear and precise communication skills
· A good understanding of computers and Microsoft Office package skills required
· Cross-department flexibility in terms of working role and environment as and when required.
· Fluent & articulate English speaker.
· The checking and processing of incoming and outgoing deliveries
· Reporting and follow up of any stock shortages or overages
· Accurate and timely handling of stock
· Full clean driving licence to include, at least, category C1 an advantage.
· A knowledge of the construction industry and construction related products would be an advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team. Please apply with full C.V and covering letter to:
Post: H.R Officer, The Cope, Main Street, Dungloe, Co. Donegal
Final Closing Date for applications: Sunday 11th November.