The role of I.T Professional at The Cope is a diverse role responsible for the management of IT infrastructure within the business whilst laterally sharing in the operation of an IT sales and service store, providing IT support across the business internally and a broad customer base externally. This position assists team members and customers in the locality and remote locations with technical support covering a broad range of hardware and software applications. Support includes installation and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established guidelines. The candidate will also assist in the day-to-day running of a busy IT sales and repair outlet.
- Assist staff and customers with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchase.
- Repairing a broad range of hardware/phones/printers.
- Working with retail customers to assess their needs.
- Maintain & configure telecom systems.
- Other duties as required
- 2+ years experience supporting Windows environments.
- Knowledge of cloud-based services, including VOIP, Security and SAS solutions.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues across a large range of devices.
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops and
- Excellent Customer Service and retail Experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well organised and professional individual
- The ability to manage own workload, and work with others.
- Excellent communicator
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team, please apply with full C.V and covering letter to: HR@thecope.ie