Sales assistant, Full Time - Sports Department
An excellent opportunity exists for a Retail Sales Assistant in one of the North West’s most established retail merchants.
We are looking for an ambitious, presentable, energetic and well organised professional to join our successful sales team in our Sports Department based in Dungloe.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a customer facing environment and possess excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service in order to maximise sales and customer retention.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Excellent manner with clear and precise communication skills
- Medium to heavy lifting will be required as part of this role
- Ability to work off own initiative on a daily basis
- Fluent & Articulate English Speaker
- Flexibility of working days and hours will be essential for this role.
- A good working knowledge of computers
- Ability to organise process and approve invoices and purchase orders.
- Liaise with internal departments
- Competency with computers required..
- Ability to converse in Irish (preferred but not essential)
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team in a busy retail environment, please apply with full C.V and covering letter to:
Final Closing Date for receipt of application: 16th April 2023